World International Travel Protection™ provides coverage if a death occurs while traveling away from a participant’s primary residence (home).
If a death should occur while out of the country or even just out of town, returning the deceased home can be an expensive and complicated process. World International Travel Protection™ takes care of all the details and associated costs.
When someone covered by the World International Travel Protection™ dies 100 km or more away from home, one toll-free phone call is all it takes to begin the process of returning the deceased home. Our associates are on call 24/7 and will immediately begin notifying the appropriate parties for a quick and safe return.
World International Travel Protection™ has contracted with an international travel assistance company to provide the best service possible under this plan.
World International Travel Protection™ is sold as part of a Life Planners Package.
World International Travel Protection™ SERVICES
- Arrangements and coverage of all costs incurred for paperwork required if death occurs in a foreign country
- Transportation costs for a companion traveling with the Participant to return home with the mortal remains
- Transportation costs for next-of-kin to the sending funeral home and return trip with the mortal remains
- Travel expenses (lodging and food) associated with the trip to return home with the deceased
- Location of a funeral home in the city where the death occurs and payment for transporting the body to the selected firm
- Coordination of specific body preparation based on wishes of the deceased or the person responsible for funeral arrangements
- Coverage of all costs for preparation and transportation of the body to the funeral home of choice in the city were the funeral will take place
- Processing the death certificate